Soil Sampling and Analysis
We offer chemical and mechanical analysis of soils for variety of uses. Our mission is to provide accurate and timely soil test reports to meet the unique agricultural and environmental needs of our country. We provide information on techniques of soil sampling and carry out various analyses on agricultural soil. Our services comprises of:
- Collection of a representative soil sample
- Laboratory analyses of the soil sample
- Interpretation of analytical results
- Management recommendations based on interpreted analytical results
In soil analysis we determine physical conditions, fertility (nutrient) status, and chemical properties that affect their suitability as plant growing media. Examples of parameters that are analysed in our labs are:
- Soil pH
- Electrical conductivity
- Organic matter
- Micronutrients and Essential trace elements
- Heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, arsenic and mercury.
Get your project done by CSI International Ltd
Request for a quotation to experience our wide range of services.
Years of Experience